|CLICK THUMBNAIL TO SEE ENLARGED VERSION
|Other things know about the Paxton Hotel:
- Meals: The Paxton Hotel only serves Breakfast in the Hotel, but there is a Room Service menu in all rooms that guests can order from, alternatively we do have a restaurant contracted to us.
- Room Types: Along with the Standard Double Rooms, Twin Rooms, Disabled Rooms and our Suite; the Paxton Hotel in Port Elizabeth also has family rooms available.
- Child Care: If a guest would like to have a babysitter for an evening, the reception will arrange someone to look after the child at a nominal fee.
- Gym: The Paxton Hotel does not have a gym on site, but there is a Virgin Active Gym about 2 Minutes walk away from the hotel. Vouchers are available from the reception.
||PORT ELIZABETH ACCOMMODATION
EASTERN CAPE HOTELS
Situated in the heart of Port Elizabeth in South Africa, The Paxton Hotel offers everything to suite discerning leisure and business guests. The main characteristic of the Paxton Hotel in Port Elizabeth is the modern comfort and service it provides, as well as its excellent position. Within 5 minutes drive from some of Port Elizabeth's finest beaches as well as the Port Elizabeth city center and popular shopping amenities, the Paxton Hotel is close to everything one needs for a perfect stay.
The newly developed Boardwalk Casino and Complex in Port Elizabeth has a top class casino and provides a fantastic shopping experience. Golfing enthusiasts have a selection of at least 3 fine golf courses within 10 minutes drive for the Paxton Hotel.
The Paxton Hotel overlooks the beautiful Algoa Bay and provides spectacular sea views from every suite. Forty kilometers of superb white beaches combining warm water, calm sea, and fine weather are a haven for all water-sport and beach enthusiasts.
The Paxton Hotel Port Elizabeth, South Africa, offers a wide range of facilities and services, and is one of only a few hotels to offer in suite - internet and e-mail services.
The Paxton Hotel in Port Elizabeth is part of The Gatsby International Hotel & Resorts Group which is a Management and Marketing company specializing in luxury Boutique Hotels, Resorts and Guest Houses. Besides the Paxton Hotel, Gatsby manages and markets also the Lanzerac Hotel in Stellenbosch in the Cape Winelands, the beautiful Castello Di Monte in Pretoria, and the St. James Hotel in Knysna at the Garden Route.
Facilities offered at the Paxton Hotel in Port Elizabeth include:
Situated on Port Elizabeth's harbour entrance and a mere two kilometers away from the airport and CBD, The Paxton Hotel will offer its guests all the amenities of a luxury hotel and the true spirit of hospitality, comfort and convenience. The Paxton Hotel is a four star hotel located in South Africa and AA Award Winners 2004, opened its doors on the 21st July 1998.
- Secure parking at the hotel
- Restaurant and bar
- Lounge area
- Spacious guest rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor terrace by the swimming pool
- Boardroom for business meetings
The following services are available to guests staying at The Paxton Hotel:
- 79 Stylish decorated bedrooms (30 Twin rooms, 48 Double, 1 Executive suite)
- Paraplegic rooms available (8 Rooms)
- Non-smoking rooms available (24 Rooms)
- All rooms are air conditioned
- Key card security system for bedrooms
- All bedrooms come equipped with:
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Desktop mounted international plug points
- En suite bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Dining area for up to 80 guests
- Lounge area for relaxing and informal gatherings
- Pool side terrace for alfresco dining
- Full English or Continental breakfast or Children's Breakfast
- Room service
- Catered meals for groups - from ten to eighty guests
- Boardroom available for up to 15 delegates
- Wall mounted white board
- Flip chart
- Overhead projector
- Television and video machine available on request
- Half and full day packages available
- Interactive TV system in all bedrooms allows for :
- Account viewing before check-out
- Message services via television and computer
- Internet and e-mail facilities via infra-red portable keyboards
- Pay-to-view movie channels - adult, blockbuster and children
- Standard television channels
- A lift
- A swimming pool
- A ladies bar available daily from 15h00 till 23h00
- Security protected carport
- Latest in ISDN telephone technology available
- Laundry and dry cleaning facilities
- Accept all major credit cards
- A fantastic view of the Port Elizabeth harbour, with all its activities
- Ideally positioned within walking distance of a shopping centre with a variety of shops as well
- as restaurants for the culinary gastronaut - one being the well known café Brazillia where
- guests can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at it's best
- For the fitness fanatics, a Virgin Active Club is in the same complex - access can be arranged
- for non-members
- Within walking distance are CBD, harbour, Kings beach and the famous Apple Express Train
- A mere 5-minute drive from the airport and 10 minutes from most of Port Elizabeth's
- industrial areas, with easy access to the M4 freeway